- To help elevate the stature of the College through objective review of its programs, and by dialog with the faculty, students, Dean and associate deans;
- To support the College through fund-raising and development efforts to the extent possible;
- To assist the Dean, faculty and staff in providing all media with the resources to prepare students for obtaining internships and employment upon graduation;
- To foster a sense of pride in and a commitment to the College while enhancing its reputation and prestige;
- To provide the vehicle by which alumni may be involved in the affairs of the College and of the University and to provide fellowship; and
- To insure the on-going recognition of outstanding achievements by faculty, alumni and friends of the College.
Page last updated: October 5, 2015